20 Style Tips On How To Wear Statement Necklaces
There are many ways to wear Statement Necklaces and experts have been working hard to make the right combination with a variety of garments and even skin colour.
Jessica Booth is a Gurl.com contributor. She is sharing her views in the following lines.
Jessica Booth, 20 Style Tips On How To Wear Statement Necklaces
Statement necklaces have been a huge trend for a while now, and it doesn’t seem like they’re going anywhere any time soon. For good reason, too: the right statement necklace can bring any outfit to the next level. A really glam one can transform a plain outfit into something special, and a particularly large one might be the only accessory you need with a certain dress.
My personal favorite way to wear statement necklaces is to pair them with something that is otherwise boring, like a plain dress or a t-shirt and jeans. They’re such an easy way to dress up something simple, and can be worn in so many different ways. But because they make such a, well, statement, these pieces of jewelry can sometimes feel a little intimidating. And that’s why these style tips are here – to give you new ideas you never thought of, or inspiration to come up with your own awesome outfit. Here are 20 style tips on how to wear statement necklaces:
- Dress up a chambray shirt by pairing with a sparkly necklace (and red lipstick).
- Don’t be afraid to pair a bold necklace with a bold pattern. Keeping the rest of your outfit simple is key.
- Use these tips to make whatever you’re wearing instantly more interesting.
- Make a variation of this your go-to outfit for fall/winter – plain tee, cardigan, jeans, boots, statement necklace. Perfect and easy!
- A casual graphic tee becomes more dressy as soon as you pair it with a glam, sparkly statement necklace.
- A neon necklace with a gray top is an awesome unexpected twist.
- The easiest way to make boyfriend jeans look fancy? Add a bold necklace and heels.
- Try matching the color of your necklace to one of the colors in your outfit.
- Break up an all-black ensemble by adding a large statement necklace.
10. I love the idea of mixing two different necklaces for a seriously huge statement.
11. Make a white dress more fun with a long, large necklace.